Re: Anyone have a TransGo Shift kit?

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 20:40:12 EST

I put a Trans-Go hit in my 518 a couple-few weeks and almost 3000 miles ago.
  Did everything in HD/Towing/Snow Plow mode. My 2-3 shift is almost as
firm as 1-2, sometimes just as, but a lot of that depends on how much you're
on the gas and such at the time of the shift. But they may have drilled a
hole too large, or there is one check ball that I could see there being some
confusion about if it should be removed or not (in my case the video and
written insturctions differed in more than a couple places). I don't have
my instructions handy so I'm not sure if that one is 2-3 shift related.
Maybe there are instructions in .pdf format somewhere on the web you can
check out if your guy doesn't have them anymore..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

providers now. https://broadband.msn.com