Re: RE: Midnight Engine Swap??

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 07:02:56 EST

That's about what I thought.... I think if I try to cram it all into one
night, something's bound to screw up.

If I did this say Saturday.... My butt would be out Friday night draining
the oil and coolant and getting whatever small parts out of the way.

This is all hypothetical.... But it's looking like I'm going to do something
really soon! :)

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #2

-Don't let incompetent people tell you that you don't know what your doing.