Re: Re: Re: Re: Pre-Mag 318

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 05:42:08 EST

There is no way in HELL I'D BORE A 318 to a 4.000 bore, it makes the walls
too thin.........

I've done 318's before, and if you go this far over your better off finding
a 360 block......

a 4.000" 318 with a stock crank is the same as a 340........My machine shop
refuses to bore a 318 more than .040 over.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!