RE: RE: Grr...still pinging

From: Bernd Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 16:50:57 EST

Not very likely at 32K miles. Check for vacuum leaks with a can of carb
cleaner (leave the airhat on and spray lightly around vacuum lines and ports
- watch the idle - will go up with carb cleaner and a vacuum leak).
Definitely try changing fuel as I have seen plenty of vehicles with "bad
gas" in them - causes problems that appear as other issues.

- Bernd

http://wine.msn.com/