RE: Grr...still pinging

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 16:28:25 EST

Coil wire re-routed per TSB. As far as gas, I've been getting Amoco mainly
or Mobil from time to time. I seem to recall Mobil being rated as having
good gas, even having octane levels higher than stated on the pump? They
just never seem to be around when its time to fill up, lol. I avoid the
ethanol gas if possible, which is usually always. I guess I'll try more
injector cleaner. Vaccum leak is the scary one...a lot more vaccum lines
than I'm used to dealing with, and all these are hard and brittle plastic.
Everything seemed fine suring the intake gasket install though. EGR
valve...honestly didn't check this one. How likely is that to be the case
with 37k on the clock? It didn't look all carboned up on the intake side
(it was black but not built up or anything).

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max!