RE: Grr...still pinging

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 19:05:33 EST

Sounds like you are in an area with emissions testing. Otherwise there's a
factory EGR block-off kit that is cheap. You can also just block the vacuum
hose to the EGR valve and leave the electric part connected so a code isn't
set. Course you need to be sure the valve is really closed. Did that for
years before using the kit.

RayB