Re: Grr...still pinging

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 16:52:01 EST

Yes, and a pain in the butt too. I'm on my third one
now, at 285,000. I don't know about the first one,
but the second one didn't last 140,000, and the
ports wern't carboned up at all. Also there are 2
egrs on Mopar V's. Up to 1993 they used the one
with a vacuum operated transducer. then from '93
up you have to use the one with the electronic
backpressure tranducer, about $115.