Re: replacing timing chain on 1998 dakota 2.5 liter

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 21:35:06 EST

There are a few websites that off on-line stuff I had looked into and at $25
a year for one vehicle and $15 for a second, it just seemed to pricey, but
having only 2 vehicles, maybe I should just scrounge around and see if I can
locate a CD, since over the 'ol dialup, that would get quite old looking for
stuff.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red