Re: Re: Re: Aux input for factory radio?

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 18:56:42 EST

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:24:04 +0000 (UTC), <korey99@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the advice Josh. I think I'll look into doing that. What do
> you
> guys think of crutchfield? I haven't shopped for a car stereo in so long
> that
> I'm out of the loop. I'm sure I can do the install myself with the kits
> that
> crutchfield offers, but it seems other places (i.e. etronics) have better
> prices.

I use Crutchfield all the time. They have excellent customer service. They
send you everything you need and offer any kind of assitance they can. I
talked to peopple online about them quite frequently. Evryone says they
are overpriced. I never really looked for better prices so I don't know how
much more things are at Crutchfield. However, I think the extra cost is
worth it to get good service. Also, anytime you deal with someone selling
electronics for cheap, they are usually shysters. There's one thing I hate
is to have to deal with a crappy company if something goes wrong. And it
winds up being months before you see what you ordered.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota