Re: Re: Re: Aux input for factory radio?

From: korey99@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 18:24:04 EST

> Factory Radios go pretty quick on Ebay, however I'd recommend keeping it
> just in case. I had an older pioneer 1.5 DIN height model (from 98) that I
> took out of my winter beater when I sold it. I put that in the truck and it
> worked beautifully for 2 years until it died. Unfortunately I didn't have
> the money to buy a new head unit, so I had to relegate myself back to the
> stock tapedeck. If I had sold it, I would have been SOL.

Thanks for the advice Josh. I think I'll look into doing that. What do you
guys think of crutchfield? I haven't shopped for a car stereo in so long that
I'm out of the loop. I'm sure I can do the install myself with the kits that
crutchfield offers, but it seems other places (i.e. etronics) have better
prices.

Korey