Re: Daytime running lights not working !(Plus a RANT...)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 20:31:30 EST

<snipWell, if you are driving in fog, dusk, or rain, your headlights
 should be on anyway<snip>

Here in balmy SUBZERO NY, it is a LAW that you turn your headlights on in
the rain. (Yeah & we have a law against cell-phone use, too, but I've yet to
see either one of them enforced...)
As far as DRLs go, I don't think they make much of a difference one way or
the other. I always have either the parking or foglights on when I'm
driving...But, then again... I ALWAYS had a headlight on when riding my ole
CB-500T in the 70s & I STILL had to act like I was invisible...idiots
continuously pulling out in front of me or cutting me off...people out there
just don't care whether or not someone's coming down the road - in a car,
truck or bike...Guess nobody ever told them that THEY DON'T OWN THE ROAD!

I'm done...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed