Re: recommendation on cat back, or more

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 00:38:15 EST

Honestly, if you lived somewhere without emissions, I would remove the cat
completely. On mine, the pre-cat 02 sensor was in the y-pipe, and it was
straight piping all the way to the muffler. All you would need is your
muffler, an 02 simm for the post cat 02, your tubing, and a few clamps.... I
don't even think you would need anything welded.

Now that's a cheap way of doing it!! :)

--
Gary Hedlin
98 3.9 RC Sport