Re: What might be causing this?

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 16:50:33 EST

The 1st clean the IAC. Back side of the TB. Rempove the electrical plub,
and the 2 torx screws. Carb or brake cleaner will get it tidy. DO NOT TURN
OR TWIST IT. That is a $75 mistake!!!!

Better yet, remove the TB, and douche it with said brake/carb cleaner. I'll
venture a guess that the underside of the blades are carboned up as well.
Consider this normal maint to be done whenever you swap spark plugs.

If that fails to clear up the issue, my next guess would be a TPS going
south.

TonyC