RE: Got a dual Raven :)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 07:13:04 EST

Definitely stainless. I've had Chrome tips in the past and they just rust.

Heheheheh....check with the ricers on the tip size. Apparently, 5-6" tips
make more power - 8" tips are like putting a supercharger on the engine! ;)

Seriously, 4" tips look good coming out the back - 3" don't look bad either.
The 4" will mellow the tone a little bit at idle as well.

- Bernd