Slightly OT Dodge Ramcharger

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 18:52:18 EST

Barely saw a brand new Ramcharger go by me this morning. Looked lik a ram
until it got beside me and noticed there was no seam where the cap meets the
bed. As it went by saw the big silver letters on the lift gate that stated
it was a Ramcharger. Thought these were not available in the american
market. Definately was not a Durango, it was bigger and the tail lights
were wrong. Can somebody confirm that I was not seeing things. Bill