Problem: Wipers not working.

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 17:19:08 EST

Well. It seems my wipers are having an intermitent problem of not working.
I originally thought the first time they didn't work was because the relay
got stuck because of the unusual cold. But today I got in my truck and
washed the windows with the wipers. The wipers come on and cycle off
automatically. Then some wiper fluid dropped down the windshield so I go to
hit the wipers top clean it and nothing happens. I checked the fuse and its
fine. I popped the hood to check out the relay. I swapped it with the
starter relay to make sure. Still nothing. I could hear the relay click as
well. Any ideas? its 2003 with 14,500 miles.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota