Re: Problem: Wipers not working.

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 09:38:14 EST

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message

> On 1/23/2004 5:37 PM, Josh Battles wrote:
> > There's only one motor, and the dealer should be able to give you a
> loaner
> > for the day. Give them a call and ask them today or tomorrow so that
> > there's an opportunity for them to make sure they have one available.
>
> Loaner? What loaner? I've never been offered a loaner by a dealer, and
> the one time I asked about one the response I got was along the lines of
> "yeah, right."
>
> Even the dealer who couldn't be bothered to look at my truck on the day
> I'd made an appointment for a week in advance didn't offer me help.
>
> --
> -andy

Really? That sucks. The last time I had my truck in for anything (a slight
re-alignment) they gave me a new ram to drive around in for the day. It had
about 600 miles on it and stickers all over it that said "bettenhausen dodge
courtesy loaner." It was nice, but I missed my truck.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L