Re: The Latest

From: Kevin S. (ksellstr@softcom.nospam.net)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 11:54:54 EST

Any red-line dealer should have it. Our local vendor is Interstate Oil
in Sacramento, CA. Summit and Pegasus sell Red-line, not sure on their
prices.

Kevin

--
Kevin Sellstrom, W6KTB      E-Mail:ksellstr@softcom.net
             ***Wilton, California***

'99 Dodge Dakota CC, 4x4, 5.2, '69 Dodge D200, 4x2, 318,

Also: '83 Volvo 244Ti, '85 Volvo 244, '68 Volvo 122S, '98 Specialized Rockhopper A1FS