GULP!!.....close call

From: Ed McCarrick (edmccarrick@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 20:28:32 EST

hey all,

On the way home from work I had a pair of deer run out
in front of me. I did not have anytime to react, and
then there was a small bump. The second deer just
clipped the truck and removed the passenger fog light
and deposited it along the road side. I found the
light after I turned around in my driveway (100 ft
from the incident)to check to see if the deer had
gotten away. Deer was gone, hopefully not to injured,
but it had been knocked off it's feet and stuggled to
get up as I passed.

Ed
'00 QC 4x4 4.7 5 speed lsd