Re: Heater/AC Ceases To Function [Chris Martin] DML

From: vern.davidson (vern.davidson@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 08:41:24 EST

Man, you guys are just swell! I read your tips, went out to my '93 Dakota
Club Cab/V-8/ with the non-blowing blower.... and there was the problem,
just like you guys described. The coil wire was burned into at the bottom.
Cleaned 'er up, reconnected in a non-corroded slot and she works like new.
Thanks for all you guy's help!

Chris, sorry about the confusion, the fuel issue is a seperate problem...
I'll send it in a seperate message... again, thanks to all for your help
with the heater blower issue.

Thanks!

~Vern