Fuel system cleaners...

From: vern.davidson (vern.davidson@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 09:04:57 EST

Any of you guys ever used Sea Foam? My brother told me about it... amazing
stuff!

My other brother had given him a boat motor that was gummed rather badly. He
bought a new plug, saturated the gummed fuel parts with Sea Foam. Once he
got it to start, he ran a full treated tank of fuel through it in 1 1/2 hour
increments... runs like a dream! Caught a lotta bass with that motor toolin'
us around Illinois' Cedar Lake this past summer.

~Vern