Re: Re: New Rims, And More!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 11:28:07 EST

"Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message

> They're normally $80 Canadian a pop for the 15x8's. Run that through
> your favourite currency converter for an approximate price down there.
> 15x7, 15x8, 17x8 and 17x9 appear to be the only sizes with our bolt
> pattern. http://www.uniquewheel.com/catalog_pg3.html Click the "More
> Details" link under one of the two wheels at the top.

cool, i'll take a look.

> After all this stuff I'll probably also get a set of 255/60 Yokohama
> Avid S/T's. Can't wait for all this to be finished.

I run those same tires, only 245/70-15. they're quite grippy but the way i
drive they don't last very long. nowhere close to the 60k advertised. I
got 18k out of the first set, and the second set is on about 23k so far and
will probably get replaced come summer. I don't mind though since they're
only about $60 each. $250 isn't a bad deal for 4 tires including shipping.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L