Re: Fog light questions!

From: Steve Mills (srm804@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 11:34:32 EST

I found the power for my driving lamps on my 92 through a single pin
connector taped to the steering column behind the lower cover.This connector
is for factory fogs and is powered with the headlights on and is shut off
with the highbeams.This made my install pretty easy seeing that it was about
5 inches from where I mounted my switch.This connector is powered through
the headlamp switch and the relay.