RE: OT new virus

From: Ray Irons (rirons@doverde.net)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 10:25:57 EST

When I was still at the GM plant on a full time basis, I had a hunch that my
computer was infected with a worm virus last fall. I called the help desk
and they gave me a web site at McAfee to find and remove the latest worms. I
just check that site and the stinger program had been updated to include the
newest worm going around. I sent the web site to my home machine and I use
their stinger program to check for the newest viruses and to make sure my
machine is totally free and clear. IF you like I have included the website
to get the stinger download below.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE

http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger