Re: 2005 Dodge Dakota?

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 12:13:17 EST

I looked at the photos provided by the link someone posted, and to me
the G4 looks like a re-skin of the existing CAB and BED on the G-3
Dakota.

The roofline,rear window and third brakelight look identical to the
current model as does the windshield............

Of course all that body cladding could be hiding the fact that they just
were using a G-3 with the G-4 body panels tacked on the front
end.............But somehow I doubt that.

I think Dodge just re-skinned the Dakota, up-graded the chassis and brakes,
and redesigned the interior!.....and did away with the idiot
6 bolt pattern on the wheels!.............finally!

just my .02 cents

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com