Re: 2005 Dodge Dakota?

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 11:56:53 EST

If I remeber right the the DML was about 2-1 for it. Most of the people who
didn't like it were against the raised grill/lower headlight. Pretty much
every make has followed dodge with the raised grill, so I guess that
arguement was mute.

The only thing I didn't like about the G3 was the rc's roofline. I don't
care for it being sloped the way it is. As for the G4.... I'll wait till I
see one in person to make a total judgement. But, the body lines don't
really look like a complete package. They kinda look thrown together.

BUT, that is exactly what the press said about my other car when it came
out, ConquestTSI widebody. And I love the way it looks.

Mike

> What was the feeling of Gen III when they first came out compared to the
Gen