Re: Allpar On 2005 Dakota

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 20:36:17 EST

Of course the Chevy has better economy.. the people with S10's are used to
having good mileage and borrowing real trucks for any work that needs to be
done. Now, they have a bigger truck looking mode of transportation, and
they can still get good mileage; and borrow trucks that can work for a
living.
That's what Dodges are made for.. Dodge only builds real trucks.
Aaron Wyse