RE: I joined the "Silver Star" club

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 10:10:26 EST

No Rascal, your oldtimers isn't acting up. One of my ass't managers at AZ
told me about that deal. He also mentioned to make sure to get a duplicate
receipt and take a rebate certificate worth 5 dollars off on a pair of
Silver Stars which drops the cost down to about $12 for the pair. Silly me,
I already spent $40 for the pair a few months ago. Now excuse me while I go
off to the corner and continue to kick myself in the rear,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE