Re: RedLine MTL in T-case???

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 18:25:42 EST

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:53:43 -0500, jay&dana@telus.net ("Jay & Dana")
wrote:
>On my 97 4x4 I use the 75w90 Redline in both diffs but I put their 4oz of
>friction modifier additive in the rear, I use the MTL in my 5 speed and
>their C+ATF in my transfer case, no problems and it's been 2 years. I'm
>kind of curious also if the MTL would work better in the transfer case. Any
>comments?

I'm curious about this also, as I'll be changing my t-case fluid in
the next couple of months. I'd been planning on using the Redline C+,
but I'm curious about other possibilities that might work better.

I've had the Redline 75w90 in the front and the rear diffs for the
past few months now and everything's been working perfectly.

-Bill