Re: RedLine MTL in T-case???

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 17:51:40 EST

On my 97 4x4 I use the 75w90 Redline in both diffs but I put their 4oz of
friction modifier additive in the rear, I use the MTL in my 5 speed and
their C+ATF in my transfer case, no problems and it's been 2 years. I'm
kind of curious also if the MTL would work better in the transfer case. Any
comments?

Thanks
~ Jay