Re: R/T wheels for my 95?

From: orange383@comcast.net
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 02:04:28 EST

I've heard many things...they fit, they don't fit, you need spacers. However, I was determined to put them on my truck. When I did I found that they do fit, but you can't turn lock to lock in the front. Therefore, I had the fronts narrowed to 7" and am running a 225 tire and have no problems. I have a 94 2wd lowered 2" in the front, soon to be 3.5", but don't foresee any problems. I don't know where you are located, but there is a place in CA that does great work with aluminum wheels.

David