R/T wheels for my 95?

From: Justin Sanders (greenmachine318@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 00:59:23 EST

I was wondering if these R/T wheels will fit my 95 dakota. I'll probably
answer my own question becuase I know the bolt pattern seems the same. But
they always say 97-02 and that makes me nervouse!! is the spacing off?

  Also would it look dumb to have those rims on my truck? so anyone have
pictures? If not ill just photoshop the rims in to see... I know all you
R/T fan boys will say "You don't have an R/T so you can't have the wheels!"
well get over it.. they seem perfect for racing becuz I've looked all over
and to my dissapointment there isnt much selection. and 17x9 and weights
about 28lbs is what i've been looking for. unless theres anything lighter?

oh yeah hers the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43957&item=2460138452
anything cheaper as well?

Justin Sanders
95 Dak SLt 318
and all that other good stuff =P

P.S. if this has been discussed before I'm sorry I'm new

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!