Re: Used MP PCM

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 20:45:15 EST

"no greg, it is an attack. Siting an example of the product being used sure
as hell isn't making a misleading, or erroneous claim."-gary

"the superchips works way better than the mopar pcm on a 2000 r/t."-chad

How is that just siting an example? Looks like its suggesting a product to
me with no back. just beacuse some guy used it that has a 408 doesnt really
support anything. But whatever.

"For the past several months you've been hounding me on AIM for info on what
both me and chad have been doing.... I knew any info I gave you would be
relayed to someone else. This is nothing but a full blown goddamn attack,
and everyone here knows it."-gary

Are you f'n kidding me. LMFAO Do you also have conspiracy theories about
the government listening in on your thoughts?? Me hounding you on aim??? I
think the only time I have corresponded with you via aim in the last few
months was when I was asking to buy back the injectors I had sold you last
year since you did not use them. Info relayed to someone else?lol Is this
some kind of dakota conspiracy theory you thought up? Is KRC, The Fastman,
and GS motorsports all listening in on your top secrete dakota phone
conversations?lol

I'm not attacking anyone, I have no problem with you, chad or anyone else on
this list. You need to cool it with the conspiracy theory.

"I think I might post some pics of that intake manifold you sent
me....Maybee
when they see that and what I paid for it, they'll know exactly what type of
person you really are."- gary

Once again, wtf? I sent you a mildly cleaned up manifold. Trimmed runners,
opened up bores, and all sandplasted and sealed. You said you were very
happy with it. If you werent I would of taken it back. This was like 2
years ago gary!

This crap is way more than a personal attack that anything I have ever
posted. If you need to continue your personal vendetta against me and
conspiracy theories email me offlist. I dont think this the DML needs this
craziness cluttering it up.

Dak content.... umm, mine needs a bath.........

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: Gary Hedlin <ghedlin@theramp.net>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Used MP PCM
>Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:02:37 -0600
>

>On 2/19/04 1:27 PM, in article Law12-F74qceSkScfpV0000321e@hotmail.com,
>""greg conner"" <dodgeboy93@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Who else tries to push anything especially without being backed by any
>data?
> > I dont consider this the proper forum to push ones sales especially if
>one
> > is making missleading or uneducated claims to do so. This forum is for
> > helping out fellow dakota owners. Providing unbacked or missleading
> > information about a product because one just happens to sell it or make
>more
> > money off it isnt what I would consider helping another owner. Not an
> > attack, just my opinion.
>
>No greg, it is an attack. Siting an example of the product being used sure
>as hell isn't making a misleading, or erroneous claim. Just because theres
>no dyno graphs proving it, doesn't mean it's misleading. And to add to
>that
>you could even debate the validity of anyone posting dyno graphs, wether
>they were modified with photoshop, or if other modifications were made
>prior to the comparison run.
>
>For the past several months you've been hounding me on AIM for info on what
>both me and chad have been doing.... I knew any info I gave you would be
>relayed to someone else. This is nothing but a full blown goddamn attack,
>and everyone here knows it.
>
>I think I might post some pics of that intake manifold you sent
>me....Maybee
>when they see that and what I paid for it, they'll know exactly what type
>of
>person you really are.
>

>--
>Gary Hedlin
>98 3.9 RC Sport
>http://garysdakota.1colony.com
>

> >> From: Gary Hedlin <ghedlin@theramp.net>
> >> To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
> >> Subject: Re: DML: Used MP PCM
> >> Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:53:17 -0600
> >>

> >> Greg,
> >>
> >> How come whenever anoyone else tries to push anything, we never hear a
>peep
> >> from you?? I find it pretty damn ironic....
> >>
> >> BTW: Wheres YOUR proof the Mopar PCM is better??
> >>
> >> --
> >> Gary Hedlin
> >> 98 3.9 RC Sport
> >> http://garysdakota.1colony.com

> >> reason
> >> superchips

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!