Re: Re: re: OT Ford 427 Cammer help

From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 23:45:23 EST

In article <000c01c3f72b$4b338d70$6501a8c0@stratsandaks>, jgburgan@radicus.net
("John Burgan") writes:

> Thanks Brett, I'll pass both of these along to my friend.
>
> -John

Glad to help, John. I'll bet if they can't hook you up, they can get you to
somebody who can. I had never seen a SOHC motor in person until then. Those
motors are just awesome! Garlits' museum had a room full of motors from
air-cooled VW's, flathead Fords, cross ram 413's, all the way up to Arduns,
SOHC's, and other Hemi's. Very cool place to go if you ever get the chance,
and the Florida Mopar Show is held there annually, first weekend in November.
Quite a few Daks on the show field, too.

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto