Re: Legit Tuning Thread Was: Re: Used MP PCM

From: Peter Grace (pgrace@fierymoon.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 09:19:37 EST

I'm definitely thinking I'm going to have my truck in for a tranny
health-screening one of these days. Once they adjust these bands and
change out the oil, maybe then we'll see what's up with the transgo kit...

Glad to hear that it's OK to switch in and out of O/D.. Sometimes, you
just have to pass that one guy who's being an idiot and can't get enough
juice for it in OD.

Pete