Re: Contaminated oil

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 01:17:02 EST

About the cranking time, I'll only crank it for a split second. It may get
one or two rotations. Can't be any worse then the time it take to start a
cold engine. Keep in mind the engine has just been running and has a good
layer of oil in the upper parts. None of my cars ever had a oil or the inner
of the block wear failure in my 26 years of driving. Several of them had
well over 150K miles.

I also have done to two oil change oil change twice in my Dak since I got it
new (change oil & filter then change it again after a spin around the block
with the good oil and filter).

--
Don Mallett