Anyone with a Quickor rear sway bar.

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 02:59:17 EST

I think Josh has one, but anyway. I'm curious as to what the routing of
the bar is. I realize that those with Gen III trucks might be
different, since those trucks had rear swaybars as an option. Mine is
forward on the axle, with the endlinks facing the front. My big concern
is whether the routing, which goes forward up by the yoke end of the
diff, will cause problems with the bar smacking into the diff when the
suspension compresses. I really hope not, or else Quickor will NEVER
hear the end of it.

On a side note, never deal with Quickor. It took 4 months to get my
front and rear swaybars from them, and when I did get them, the front
one didn't fit properly. As for the back one, it fit, after I re-routed
the park brake cables.