tint on the GenII sliding window

From: Justin Sanders (greenmachine318@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 22:58:14 EST

I just got my windows tinted on my 95 this past week. I have the sliding
window in the back which appearently costs more then anyone else. Anyways
the guy said there was no way to tuck the tint anywhere at the bottom right
and left windows so now there is a 2mm gap where light can come in. It
might not be a big deal to some but i want total darkness when i want it...
ya know what i mean. Anyways does this guy know what he's talking about or
is that why there wasnt tint originally on my windows? or should i take it
back? Anyways he said once it dries i should take some silicon and cover it
up? I think ive been had.. lol Well thanks to whoever responds.

Justin Sanders
mopar puter
K&N
180 T-stat
3923's and not much more =P

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.