Re: Toronto's Performance World

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 23:30:59 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:
> : At 12:36 PM 2/26/04, you wrote:
> :>Yes indeed, that's usually as much fun as the show! :-) Of
> :>course, there is also the obligatory standing around in freezing
> :>parking lots for no discernable reason. :-)

Thats the best part!!

> :>You'll recognize Bob's Dak as the one in the prime parking
> :>space three steps away from the door, where the rest of us have
> :>to hike 10 miles to get there - I think he arrives around 5am to
> :>get that spot. :-)
>
> : I was actually thinking of entering it in the show for the BEST
> : parking spot :-)
>

> Now there's a thought! But then you'd have to walk to the
> restauraunt... :-)

I wish I could make it out this year :-( I have the time off work -
unfortunatly as the case may be. Hours have been cut drastically,
again, down to 10 a week... intensifying the 2nd job hunt. No gas money
and bald tires. Damn - I'm going to miss another chance to see Jim
impressing Toronto Police! Tell the waitress - yes - I want my change!