Re: Toronto's Performance World

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 23:34:01 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I'm planning to attend once again so hopefully I will see you
>there!

It doesn't look like Norah and I will be making it for the show, but we
can meet for lunch. And, as long as you're up here Jon (and Ed if
you're paying attention, and Bob too if you're interested) you're
invited to come check out our new place afterwards. Maybe test drive
the surround system... I'm sure you'll be able to find one or two
interesting DVDs out of our collection :-). Only fair since you guys
did so much work on the first stage of the move.

BTW, did Norah's replacement camera ever show up? We got a ship
notification. Just hoping you'll be able to bring it along :-).