Re: Toronto's Performance World

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 15:17:03 EST

At 11:34 PM 2/27/04, you wrote:
>It doesn't look like Norah and I will be making it for the show,
>but we can meet for lunch.

Do you want to lunch at Walt's or a place in Burlington?
I was planning on heading to Walt's around 1 p.m. from the show.
I don't think that my back will hold up any longer than that :-(

I don't know if Jon and Ed are definitely coming so I'm just
guessing that they would want to head over there as well.

A little early to be sure but projected weather for next Sat. is
variable cloudiness, high of about 30F and NW wind. Snow
for Fri.!

>And, as long as you're up here Jon (and Ed if you're paying attention,
>and Bob too if you're interested) you're invited to come check out our
>new place afterwards.

Has the ice on your driveway melted :-P

>Maybe test drive the surround system... I'm sure you'll be able to find
>one or two interesting DVDs out of our collection :-).

Crank it up !!! Do you think that I could borrow or rent a couple for
copying if I see any of interest :-)

Bob