Re: PIAA Xtreme White Was: Silver Stars

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 12:36:24 EST

--- Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com> wrote:
> (Sure is annoying to have to remove the whole
> headlamp assembly to change
> the bulb, though...)
>
> -Bill

Holy hell Bill, you ain't lyin! I did mine yesterday
with the Silver stars. The service manual didn't
really point out where the bolts were. And once I
found them, what a pain to get that bottom one off!
Plus I had to loosen my front grill so I could get the
assembly out!
Why in the world do they use those stupid star screws
for adustment? I stripped the head on one without even
trying. Do they have some kind of aversion to philips?

Well, anyway, got it all back together again. I like
the brighter light. Not sure how the oncoming traffic
will, but that's their problem. :)