RE: RE: PIAA Xtreme White Was: Silver Stars

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 18:00:04 EST

At 12:16 PM 2/29/2004, you wrote:

>The FSM also tells you to remove the A/C and Alternator to get to the
>t'stat...you don't have to do that either. ;)
>
>Replace the bulbs on several Dakota's ranging from '92-'04...never had
>to remove the headlamp assembly.

Yep, you're right. I didn't look again after I finished, but just looked
now. Now that I know what I'm looking for, the drivers side is cake. The
passengers side also looks like it'd be pretty easy as long as I took the
tube off the airbox.

Oh well... another course completed at the school of hard knocks :-)

-Bill