RE: New Dakota

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 22:03:24 EST

This Dakota will be at the BBQ, but so will the Trailer with the Quad Cab...
hehehehehe

Jason got some pics tonight so the new addition will be unveiled shortly.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)