First oil change on 3.7L 4x4

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 23:12:41 EST

Hey guys-

  I'm about due for my first oil change on my new 4x4 3.7L club cab. I
crawled underneath to see where the filter was, and I see it's up near
the front, and there's that access port (labeled "4.7L only", but it
seems like it would be helpful for mine.

  It seems to me like as soon as I take that filter off I'm going to
have a mess (much more difficult than my 3.9 was). Have any of you
guys gone with a relocation kit? Is it helpful? There don't seem to
be many 3.7's out there- is the 4.7L set up similarly?

Thanks,
Korey