RE: Electric Fans

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 15:58:14 EST

Viper fan

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Travis Bailey
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 2:53 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Electric Fans

I'm wanting to switch to an electric fan when I put the body lift on, and am

just curious what other guys are running as far as brands, cfm ratings and
what not. I'm currently looking closely at a Derale brand dual setup rated
at 4000 cfm and would almost completely cover the core surface going by my
rough measurements. Not exactly cheap at $200 but I don't want something
that will only do an okay job of keeping things cool. Any input
appreciated..

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx