re:Re: NV3500 (was) My 408 Dak Is Getting There....

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 16:19:19 EST

if you are in the South.. try these people.

http://yp.bellsouth.com/sites/southerngear/index.html

Southern Gear Co., Inc.
Smyrna, GA 30080
(800) 289-7432
(770) 435-1461
Fax (770) 438-7207

They list a 1 yr unlimited mileage warrenty.
I had my NV3500 rebuilt a few years ago. They did an excellent job.
Since then I've put 40k+ miles on the 360 using the same NV3500 with no
problems
Towed 5k of trailer cross country too.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,MSD 8mm
wires,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq - 271000 miles and still kicking.