Re: NV3500 (was) My 408 Dak Is Getting There....

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 23:30:03 EST

Duh. I shoulda thought of that. I did notice the eBay logo on there site
too, but didn't look into it.

Anyway, for better or worse, I did order the trans from them. Saved 100 by
mentioning eBay when calling. Could have saved another 100 if nobody else
had placed a bid and I wanted to wait another 5 days, but I decided it was't
worth it. It does come with a 12/12k waranty so I'm at least good for
another year:) Against my better judgement, I splurged for their "premium"
waranty for an extra 175. Covers shipping both directions, plus all labor
(including what it takes my local mechanic to pull it and replace it again,
but only at a $35 shop rate). At least now I know I won't be out of pocket
for a year on anything tranny related.

David Henry
94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's