Re: RE: Brake time

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 17:18:51 EST

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message
news:s044b03f.087@mail.dhs.state.il.us...

> Ooooh, that's almost worth the trouble of remote linking to your site just
to see what your idea od *realy* nasty is... heh, heh,heh.

I'm in the process of getting it set up now. i haven't found anything nasty
enough yet. I'll probably make a collage of really nasty stuff. Of course
since bent.twistedbits.net is one of the top referrers to the site, I'll
probably let that slide along with some of the other forums that i post on
regularly.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L