RE: Brake time

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 14:46:53 EST

Like I said, no condemnation. BUT, BACK on the subject, any feedback on that SS rotor.pad setup?

>>> srp@cox.net 03/02/04 11:22AM >>>

I appreciate the feedback--- It's a work in progress. Right now the content adding (have over 300 products to add to the 'store') is #1 priority, #2 is getting the 'bugs' worked out. Guess an option of a 'flat file' style page layout wouldn't be to much to add. I am not a coder, and a friend is doing the page for me.

I will be offering (for those who care) a free email account for customers shortly-- I guess there's some added benefit. My domain has unlimited email address capability for no additional charge, so I figured I'd get that setup and let it fly.

It's tough coming out with a layout that appeals to everyone-- hitting the mark on the first try is nearly impossible-- or an accident! :^)

I am going about this full tilt now, so there's quite a bit of new things coming (I.E. Looking for a full built engine that's better than OE spec, but not radical? That's been assembled and run to temp? -- @ a reasonable price... that's coming --- Standard requested OEM parts coming--)

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292